eWaste Recycling Box
Cost-effective and accessible solution for companies to safely collect and recycle e-waste.
This offer includes:
- Delivery of a specific recycling box at your premises
- Collection of the box and recyclables when the box is full.
- Proper recycling of the entire box including the collected e-waste.
The Recycling Box dimensions are :
Width: 35 cm
Depth: 35 cm
Height: 70 cm
Maximum weight : 20 kg
What to recycle?
Smartphones, landline phones, tablets, laptops, computers, smart watches, portable speakers, music players, headphones, gaming consoles, satellite decoder boxes / TV receivers, cameras, modems/routers, switches, mice & keyboards, chargers / power supplies, cables/wires, remote controllers, hard drives, flash drives, any similar items. Ensure that your electronic devices fit into the box.
Recycling helps preserve natural resources:
- Through the circular economy, it makes it possible to avoid the pollution generated by the production of new components: 1 smartphone collected for recycling avoids the extraction of 2 kg of primary raw material.
- Diverting e-waste from landfills avoids the pollution due to hazardous waste.
How electronic devices are recycled?
Electronic devices that are still working are directed to the second-hand market. For the used or broken ones, the process starts with a manual sorting (battery and wires removal), and a manual opening to sort hazardous wastes that need to be processed safely. Then the devices are shredded to facilitate the removal of ferrous and non-ferrous metal. The remaining plastic parts are sorted by category to be transformed into new resin plastic ready for remanufacturing.